The Skyline can trace its roots to royalty. The first Skyline was produced by the Prince Motor Company in 1957. It eventually made its way to Nissan, of course, and became the legend we know and love. The RLC Exclusive ’01 Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR34) can be a jewel in the crown of your collection!
The original Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR34) was not released in North America. This noble edition provides a pristine edition with opening hood (a first for this casting), Real Riders 6-spoke wheels, and lots of detailing.
- Body Color: Spectraflame Race Team blue
- Body Type: ZAMAC
- Deco: GT-R logo on front and rear; GT logo on sides; Nissan logo on rear; “J LIU” in yellow on black license plate
- Wheel Type: Real Riders 6-spoke wheels
- Special Features: Opening hood
- Base Color: Matte black w/ painted details and engine w/ painted details
- Base Type: Mirrorized ZAMAC
- Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
- Interior Color: Black w/ painted details
- Scale: 1:64
- Notes: First use of this casting with opening hood.